Heater Repair in Spring, TX
Your Local Houston-Area Heating Service Pros
At Spring Branch AC, we understand that a properly functioning heating system is critical for your family’s comfort in the cooler months. We provide comprehensive services for heating in Spring, TX for heat pumps, gas furnaces, and other home heating equipment. From installing or replacing your heating equipment to repairs and maintenance, our expert technicians handle it all.
Get in touch with Spring Branch AC today at (713) 999-6411 for all your home heating needs. You can also contact us online.
Expert Heater Replacement & New Installation
Do you need a new heating system for your home? Spring Branch AC can provide heating installation and replacement of your existing heating equipment. When you have an old, inefficient furnace, replacement is often a better option than investing in another repair. We can inspect your furnace and help you determine if replacement is the best option for your home heating in Houston.
Replacement may be the best option when your furnace:
- Is more than 15 years old
- Is in need of frequent repairs
- The cost of the repair exceeds 50 percent of the replacement cost
- Your heating bills have increased
Choosing a heating system is a big decision. In the Houston area, gas furnaces are the most popular choice. However, there are advantages and disadvantages of each type of system. The right decision depends on several factors. We are here to help you find the right equipment for your home and make sure it is installed according to the manufacturer’s exact specifications.
Same-Day Heater Repairs & Maintenance
If your heating system is not warming your home sufficiently or has stopped working completely, give us a call for same-day repair service. We will inspect your system to locate the source of the problem and recommend the most efficient and cost effective repair option to get your heat running again. We offer affordable maintenance agreements to provide regular maintenance, helping to prevent future equipment breakdown and keep your heater performing reliably.
Why Does My Furnace Smell Funny?
When you turn on your furnace for the first time of the season, it's normal for it to smell a little as dust from the last year burns off. However, if that smell doesn't go away after a few minutes and you're continuing to smell something off, your furnace probably needs to be serviced.
Give us a call if you have noticed any of the following:
- Furnace smells like burning plastic - this may be a sign of electrical failure, or a plastic wire casing may have fallen and burned.
- Furnace smells like rotten eggs/sulfur - you may have a natural gas leak. Exit your home immediately and call your local gas company.
- Furnace is producing a metallic odor - your furnace may be overheating. Turn it off immediately and call for repairs.
- Furnace smells musty - the furnace may need to be cleaned to remove built up mildew and bacterial growth.
Call (713) 999-6411 for reliable heater repair in Spring, TX.